The Lagos State International Climate Change Summit Committee wishes to encourage young researchers and innovators to take part in its first Poster Presentation on Innovative Climate Solutions for Lagos State.
We welcome presentations on practical climate solutions to move the agenda of the Lagos Climate Action Plan towards achieving the emission neutrality goal of Lagos by 2050.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Title: Maximum 20 words
- Authors: Last Name with first and middle initial of applicable.
- Affiliation: Institution/Company with author’s email.
- Abstract: Maximum 300 words with spaces. A well represented small table or figure/image can be inserted but the abstract in total must not exceed one page.
- We recommend designing posters in a standard 48” by 36” horizontal format.
- Proposals will be evaluated based on the clarity of the abstract, (Content & Language), the relevance of the topic and its ingenuity.
All entries should be submitted via email to: email@example.com on or before 27th July.